MarketScale is here to make the video content creation process as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
This guide is designed to help you navigate through the recording studio, capture your story on video, review your footage, add those crucial details, and finally, submit your masterpiece for editing.
Our tools are not just about making videos; they're about empowering you to share your unique perspective and knowledge with the world. With our streamlined process, you can focus on what truly matters - your message.
So, whether you're crafting your first video or your hundredth, we're here to ensure your journey is a successful one. Let's start creating together!
1. Navigate to https://studio.marketscale.com/dashboard
2. Click the video camera image that says "Record" to enter the recording studio. This is your first step into the recording process. By clicking on the "Record" button, you're activating the recording studio where all the magic happens.
3. When ready, click "Start recording". A countdown will appear on screen. This gives you a few moments to prepare before the recording begins. Once the countdown is complete, it's your cue to start speaking.
4. Once your recording is complete, click "Stop recording". This will halt the recording process, allowing you to review what you've just recorded.
5. If you are unsatisfied with your recording, you can delete it and re-record. The "X" button is your friend here. If you feel that your recording didn't go as planned, simply click on it to delete the current recording.
6. If you are certain, click "Yes, delete video". This confirms your decision to delete the current recording. If you change your mind, you can always click "No, cancel".
7. You will then be taken back to the initial screen to re-record. Click "Start recording".
8. When finished, click "Stop recording".
9. To review your new video, click the play button. This allows you to watch your recording and ensure everything is as you want it to be.
10. If satisfied with the video, click "Submit".
11. Once you click "Submit" an editing form will pop-up. First, give your video a title. Make it short and easy to understand.
12. Next, add in additional detail for the editors. For example, "Zoom in to minimize the amount of background showing" or "Add music".
13. Next, select an approver for your video. It can be you, or anyone else within your organization. If you don't see their name or image in this window, click Search, and type in the specific name.
14. After you have selected your approver, click "Submit video".
15. Click "Go to media" to see your video in your organization's media feed.
16. If you selected yourself as approver, click "Approve and Request Edit".
17. Here, you will see a more extensive edit request form appears. Your original title should populate here. You can keep it, or edit it here.
18. Use this space to communicate your vision for the video to the editors.
19. You can choose from the three provided stock footage options, and/or click into the text box below to provide a link to specific footage or provide other direction. Alternatively, if you do not need stock footage, you may leave it blank and none will be added.
20. Identify the participant(s) in the video and fill out their information in the corresponding fields. If you have more than one, click the "Add Participant +" button, and add their information.
21. If there are awkward pauses, or if you had to take multiple takes, provide that information here, so the editors can remove any unwanted footage.
22. Choose whether you would like landscape or portrait orientation here.
23. Provide any additional information, links, examples, etc., that will provide context to the editor.
24. If all edit requests are complete to your liking, click "Submit".
25. Success! Your video has been submitted to the editing queue. Click "OK".
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article