StudioMail is designed with simplicity and efficiency in mind. You can record a new video directly within the platform or upload a pre-recorded one, making it a versatile tool for various communication needs. The feature also offers customization options like screen sharing, toggling between different cameras, switching to audio-only settings, or changing your microphone. You can even add a virtual background to give your video a more professional look.
What sets StudioMail apart is its ability to reach anyone with an email address. This means you can extend your communication beyond your organization, making it a great tool for reaching out to clients, prospects, or partners who may not have a Studio account.
Moreover, StudioMail is not just for one-off messages. It can be used for regular updates, sharing presentations, or even delivering online learning content. The possibilities are vast, making it a valuable tool in any business communication toolkit.
Remember, the goal of StudioMail is to make video communication as easy and effective as possible. So, whether you're a seasoned pro or new to video messaging, StudioMail is designed to make the process seamless for you.
1. Once you've logged into your MarketScale Studio account, you'll land on your personal dashboard. This is essentially your command center within MarketScale Studio, where you can access all the tools and features that the platform offers.
One of these features is the "StudioMail" button. This button is your gateway to creating and sending video messages directly from MarketScale Studio. When you click on it, you'll be taken to the StudioMail interface, a user-friendly environment where you can craft your video message.
The interface is designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate, even for first-time users. Here, you can record a new video or upload a pre-recorded one, write your email subject and body, and choose the recipients of your message.
This feature is particularly useful when you need to quickly communicate complex ideas that are better expressed visually. Whether you're providing a project update, explaining a concept, or just checking in with your team, StudioMail makes it easy to create and send video messages that add a personal touch to your communication.
2. When you're crafting the subject of your email in the StudioMail interface, it's important to think about it as a first impression. This is the first thing your recipient will see, so it should be clear, concise, and relevant to the content of your video message.
The subject line serves as a preview of your email's content, helping the recipient to understand what the email is about before they even open it. It's also a crucial factor in whether or not your email gets opened, as a compelling subject line can spark the recipient's curiosity and encourage them to view your message.
So, when you're typing in your subject, consider what your video is about and how you can summarize that in a short, engaging phrase. Is it an update on a project? A quick tutorial? A presentation of new ideas? Use that information to craft a subject line that accurately represents the content of your video and grabs the recipient's attention.
Remember, the goal is to make your recipient want to open your email and watch your video. So, take a moment to think about your subject line - it's more important than you might think!
3. When you're ready to send your StudioMail, you'll need to enter the recipient's email address. This is a straightforward process, but it's worth noting that if the person you're sending the video to is already a registered user on Studio, the system will recognize their email address.
When you start typing in their email, their profile will pop up as an option. This is a handy feature as it saves you time and ensures you're sending the video to the correct address. It's just another way that MarketScale Studio is designed to make your workflow more efficient.
But remember, the beauty of StudioMail is that your recipient doesn't need to be a registered user. You can send your video message to any email address, making it a versatile tool for communicating with clients, partners, or anyone else outside your organization.
Once you've entered the recipient's email address, you're one step closer to sending your video message.
4. The flexibility of the StudioMail feature in MarketScale Studio is one of its key strengths. It allows you to either upload an existing video or record a new one directly within the platform, catering to your specific needs at any given moment.
If you have a video file ready to go, the "Upload file" button makes it easy to attach it to your message. This is a great option if you've created a video outside of Studio, perhaps with more advanced editing tools or special effects.
On the other hand, if you need to create a new video on the spot, the "Record video" button is your best friend. Clicking this will connect Studio to your webcam, allowing you to record a video without leaving the platform. This is perfect for quick updates, spontaneous messages, or anytime you want to add a personal touch to your communication.
Once your video is ready, you can type in your message. This is your opportunity to provide context for your video, add any additional information, or simply include a friendly greeting. Remember, your message will accompany your video in the recipient's email, so make sure it complements your video content.
5. The StudioMail feature in MarketScale Studio is designed to give you a range of options to enhance your video communication. It's not just about sending a video message, but also about making that message as effective and engaging as possible.
The screen sharing option is particularly useful when you need to walk your recipient through a presentation, a document, or any other on-screen process. It allows you to share your screen in real-time, making your explanations clearer and more comprehensive.
The ability to toggle between different cameras is a great feature if you have multiple video sources. For instance, you might want to switch between a webcam and a secondary camera to show different angles or perspectives.
Switching to audio-only settings can be handy in situations where video isn't necessary or ideal. Maybe you're in a location with poor lighting, or perhaps the video file size might be too large for your recipient's email. In these cases, sending an audio message can be a more practical choice.
Changing your microphone can be useful if you have multiple audio input devices. This allows you to choose the one that provides the best sound quality for your video.
Lastly, the ability to change your background can add a professional touch to your video. Whether you want to hide a messy room or just want to maintain a consistent look across your videos, the virtual backgrounds can help you achieve that.
6. The virtual background feature in StudioMail is a fantastic tool to enhance your video messages. It allows you to replace your real background with a virtual one, adding a professional touch to your videos.
When you click on the button to change your background, you'll see a variety of options to choose from. These range from professional office settings to abstract designs and more. The idea is to provide a background that suits your message and your personal style.
One of the great things about this feature is that it's not a one-size-fits-all solution. You can try out different backgrounds until you find one that fits your needs. Maybe you want a minimalist background for a serious business update, or perhaps a vibrant, creative background for a more casual message. The choice is yours!
Remember, the goal of using a virtual background is to enhance your video communication. It can help you create a consistent look across your videos, hide a cluttered room, or simply add a bit of fun to your messages. So, feel free to experiment with it and see what works best for you.
7. Clicking "Start recording" is the moment your thoughts, ideas, or messages begin to be captured in video form. This is where all your preparation comes into play.
Before you hit that button, you want to make sure you're ready. Check your lighting, ensure your microphone is working, and make sure you're framed correctly in the camera. You might also want to have a rough idea of what you're going to say. Some people find it helpful to jot down a few key points or even a full script.
Once you click "Start recording", a countdown will begin, giving you a few seconds to compose yourself before the recording starts. This is a helpful feature that allows you to get in the right mindset and prepare for your recording.
Remember, there's no pressure to get it perfect in one take. If you're not happy with your video, you can always click the "X" button to delete it and start over. The goal is to create a video message that effectively communicates your message, so take as many tries as you need to feel confident with the result.
8. Clicking the "Stop recording" button is just as important as starting your recording. This is the moment you finalize your video message, so it's crucial to do it at the right time.
Once you've conveyed all the information you wanted to share, and you're satisfied with your delivery, you can click "Stop recording". This will end the video capture and save your recording.
9. After stopping the recording, you'll have the opportunity to review your video. This is your chance to watch the video back and ensure everything looks and sounds as you intended. If you notice any issues, or if you're not happy with the video for any reason, you can always re-record it.
Remember, the goal is to create a video message that effectively communicates your message. So, take your time, review your video, and only move forward when you're happy with the result.
10. The "X" button in the StudioMail interface is your tool for starting over if you're not happy with your initial recording.
Perhaps you stumbled over your words, forgot to mention something important, or simply didn't like how you came across in the video. Whatever the reason, there's no need to worry. By clicking the "X" button, you can discard the current recording and start fresh.
Once you click the "X", your previous recording will be deleted and you'll be taken back to the start screen where you can begin a new recording. This gives you the freedom to experiment and take as many tries as you need to create a video message you're satisfied with.
Remember, the goal is to create a video message that effectively communicates your message.
11. The "Submit" button is your final step in the recording process. This is where you confirm that you're happy with your video and ready to attach it to your email.
Before you click "Submit", it's a good idea to review your video one last time. Make sure you've covered all the points you wanted to address, and that the video looks and sounds as you intended.
When you click "Submit", the video will be attached to your email.
12. The "Type your message" text box is a key part of your StudioMail email. This is where you can add a written message to accompany your video, providing additional context or information for your recipient.
Before you send your email, it's a good idea to think about what you want to say in this text box. Perhaps you want to summarize the main points of your video, provide additional details, or simply add a personal note. Whatever you choose to write, make sure it supports your video message and provides value to your recipient.
Once you've written your message, you have two options. You can either save the email as a draft or send it right away. Saving it as a draft allows you to come back to it later, which can be useful if you're not quite ready to send it or if you want to review your message with fresh eyes. If you're happy with your email, you can send it right away.
13. After you've crafted your video message, written your accompanying text, and clicked "Send", you'll see a confirmation message that says "STUDIOMAIL SENT". This is your assurance that your video email has been successfully sent to your recipient. It's like the digital equivalent of dropping a letter in a mailbox.
Once you see this confirmation, you know your recipient will soon receive your video message in their inbox. This can bring a sense of accomplishment, knowing you've successfully communicated your message in a dynamic and engaging way.
After sending your StudioMail, you can then click "Go to media" to return to your media library. This is where all your video content is stored within MarketScale Studio. From here, you can manage your existing videos, or start creating new ones. It's like your personal video hub within the platform.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article