This guide is a comprehensive resource for understanding how to use the Open Request feature in MarketScale Studio. It's designed to help you navigate the process of creating a request, from the initial step of crafting your prompt or question, to using predefined questions for inspiration, and finally selecting an approver who will oversee the submissions.
But it's not just about the process, it's also about the benefits. The guide emphasizes how the Open Request feature can simplify your workflow and make the task of collecting media a seamless experience. It's all about efficiency and user-friendliness, making the feature a valuable tool for anyone looking to streamline their media collection process.
Moreover, the guide also highlights the flexibility of the Open Request feature. Once your request is finalized, you can easily share it via a unique link through your preferred communication medium. This makes it incredibly easy to reach out to your contributors, wherever they might be.
1. The Open Request feature in MarketScale Studio is a powerful tool designed to make your life easier. It's like having a personal assistant that helps you gather all the media you need, whether it's after a large event, or during ongoing conversations. This feature allows you to create a request, share a unique link, and then sit back as the content comes to you. It's all about simplifying your workflow and making the process of collecting footage as seamless as possible. Isn't that a game-changer?
2. After clicking on the Request icon in the MarketScale Studio dashboard, you'll be presented with three options. The third option, "External Open Link", is a fantastic choice when you want to create a request that can be accessed by anyone you share the unique link with.
This is particularly useful when you're looking to collect media from a diverse group of contributors, such as attendees at a large event or members of an online community. It's all about making the process as easy and efficient as possible!
3. After selecting "External Open Link", the next step is to create your prompt or question. This is a crucial part of the process as it guides your contributors on what kind of media you're looking for.
You can craft a single open-ended prompt or add multiple specific questions to gather detailed information. The flexibility of this feature allows you to tailor your request to suit your exact needs. Remember, clear and concise prompts or questions will help your contributors understand what is expected of them and result in more effective media submissions.
4. MarketScale Studio's predefined questions are a fantastic resource to streamline your Open Request creation process. These questions are categorized based on different needs and scenarios, making it easier for you to find the perfect fit for your request.
Whether you're looking to generate content for sales, marketing, HR, or any other department, these predefined questions can serve as a great starting point. They can help you save time and ensure that you're asking the right questions to gather the most effective media submissions.
5. Viewing the sample questions is a great way to get a feel for what's available in the predefined questions section. By clicking on the arrow in the top right corner, you can explore different templates and see if there's one that aligns with your needs.
For instance, if the Recommendation template fits your requirements, you can simply click on "Select prompt" to confirm. This will automatically populate your request with the questions from the template, saving you time and effort. It's all about making the process as efficient and user-friendly as possible.
6. Selecting an approver is a key step in the Open Request process in MarketScale Studio. This person plays a crucial role in managing the media submissions. They will be responsible for reviewing all the content that comes in and ensuring it aligns with the requirements of the request.
By having a designated approver, you maintain a high level of control and visibility over the collected media. This person can be anyone on your team who you trust to make important decisions about the content. It's all about ensuring the quality and relevance of the media you collect.
7. Clicking "Submit" is the final step in creating your Open Request in MarketScale Studio. Think of it as sealing the envelope on your request and sending it out into the world.
Once you click "Submit", your request is finalized and ready to be shared with your contributors. It's a moment of completion, but also the start of an exciting process of collecting media. So, when you're happy with your request details, go ahead and click "Submit".
8. Absolutely, after finalizing your request details and clicking "Submit", the next step is to click on the "Copy open link" button. This action generates a unique link for your Open Request.
What's great about this is that you can share this link via any communication medium you prefer, be it email, social media, or a messaging app. This makes it incredibly easy to reach out to your contributors, wherever they might be. It's all about making the process of gathering media as seamless and efficient as possible.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article